Tuesday 26 June 2007

My Wish - My Will

The day I'll die...I don't want anyone to cry...
Your tears are precious, those worth for ones, who don't have their own.

The day I'll die...I don't want my body to be burned...
Those woods are precious...lit those for ones, who don't have fire to live alive.

The day I'll die...I don't want to be buried in the ground…
That piece of land values a lot, give it to the one who doesn't have roof on the head.

The day I'll die...I don't want any memorials to be build...
That money worths, give it to the ones who needs books, who needs medication, and who needs cure.

The day I'll die...I don't want any testimonials or obituaries...
Those words are precious, so teach those to the ones who don't even know how to read and write.

The day I'll die...I don't want my friends to be informed...
They worth a lot to me, and I want to continue to live in some corner of their heart.

The day I'll die...let my earnings go for the best cause...
Whatever little I earned, may help in giving another life to the poorest person you have ever seen in your life.

And the day I'll die...I finally want my body to be donated. I hope it worth for many.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Touchy ....

Nitesh Jain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

:P ... u r a real KK

but ... plz .. i really mean it
and also .. u mean a lot to me !!